Started my Christmas shopping this morning. I wanted to get Livi a toy kitchen for Christmas this year. I found one online for $35 so my mom and I went up to South Hill this morning to pick it up. We also got the kids new outfits for their Santa photos which will be taken here pretty soon.
After nap time this afternoon Livi asked if we could put the tree up. I unburied the tree box in the garage and she helped by passing me branches. I was able to put lights on it, but couldn't find our ornaments. I looked everywhere, thankfully Matt found them before he went to work this evening. I added some ornament, but we'll save the majority for tomorrow night since Matt's off work and that way Livi can help. I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. Livi gets the concept of it so she'll have a blast!
My partially decorated tree



No comments:
Post a Comment