We had so much fun today! Livi loved Halloween! She dressed as a Jedi and Gidian went as Yoda. (He used the costume Livi wore her first Halloween) We went up to South Hill Mall for about an hour did some Trick or Treating there and stopped by the Halloween store, because I had reserved some Toy Story displays for Livi's b-day party. Card board cut outs of some of the characters. Anyway I was told they couldn't give them out anymore, because the Spirit Halloween store was turning into a toy store with a Toy Story section so they'd be keeping the cut outs. I was bummed especially after Livi was so excited about it. On the way home we stopped by the Bonney Lake location and the manager hooked me up with what I needed. I was so happy! Livi was thrilled when I loaded them into the car. Once we got home Matt and I took Livi trick or treating around the block. She had a blast, she was running up to all the houses, pounded on the doors and yelled Trick or Treat. It was so much fun to watch her having such a great time. 

Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment