Friday, October 22, 2010
Beautiful fall day
So much for the rain we were expecting today. I'm not going to complain. It was a beautiful day in our area. This morning the kiddos and I met up with some friends for coffee and a trip to the park. We spent the rest of the day lounging around. I did run up to work for an hour to do a quick foil, but besides that it was low key. Livi and I spent the evening baking and decorating cupcakes. I ate four of them myself ekk! I had to take a three week break from Body bootcamp. I totally screwed up my oblique muscle one night and went to the doctors. It hurt so bad, I felt like my stomach ripped in half. So I was told to not work out for three weeks. I can go back on Thursday, but how lame. Anyway here's a bunch of photos from today. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment