Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby food

This evening I decided to feed Gidian some pears. He eats rice cereal, but isn't to fond of it so I thought we'd give baby food a go. He loved them! Figure I'll stick with the pears for a few days then give him some applesauce followed by sweet potatoes. Pretty much keeping it in the same order which I gave Livi when she was a baby. Over the past week Gidian has been trying to sit up on his own. He can lean forward in his bouncy seat and sit up all by himself and has sat up on the couch but he falls forward when not in his bouncy seat. He has a bumbo seat, but they never really worked for my kids, they both have thunder thighs so it's hard to wedge them in there then when taking them out you have to hold the seat with your foot and pull them out.
I've been on a mission for the past few weeks to locate jean-leggings for Livi. I have the hardest time finding jeans that her and my friend, Erin came to the salon a few weeks back and her daughter had leggings on that looked like jeans. Pockets embroidered on them and all. I found a pair at Target in the little girls section (size xs and they fit ekk she's not even three yet slow down baby girl you're growing to fast) I grabbed a pair they weren't exactly what I wanted, but they worked. So I was shopping on Macys.com and came across the exact one I was looking for and they were $9/pair I bought her four pairs. Two dark blue and two black. They are adorable and will go perfectly with her Uggs for winter. Feeding him pears (DON'T MIND THE MESSY HOUSE TRYING TO PACK THINGS EVERYWHERE)




Modeling her jean-leggings


Sitting up in the bouncy seat


Gidian and Uncle Nick who's offically done with the Army! Welcome back my friend!

No comments: