Let us not forget those fallen in the attacks and the aftermath. Let us not forget those left behind. Let us not forget the men and women who are serving around the world.
Let us not forget that this incident, while tragic, is not one we have to live with everyday. Please remember to pray for those around the world for whom terror attacks like this are an everyday occurrence.
I saw this on Facebook today a survey of such asking people where were you on Sept. 11th 2001.
I was sleeping in my comfortable bed, possibly dreading another day at school. I was sixteen a junior in high school. I woke to the phone ringing and hearing my mom start freaking out once she answered. I tried to catch a few more minutes of sleep then jumped out of bed when she started yelling something about the second tower being hit. I asked her what happened and she told me the World Trade Center had been hit both towers. I did not know at the time what the World Trade Center was. I peeled my eyes away from the news to get ready from school. In each of my classes we spent the hour and half watching the news and talking about the events that were unfolding from the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment