Yesterday the three of us headed over to Ocean Shores for the day to visit with Adrian & Bethany. We left after Matt got off work and got over there pretty early. Livi slept the whole car ride which made it nice. The weather was pretty crummy when we got there. After we all went to lunch we headed to the beach we were only there 10-15 minutes it was so cold so we went back to to their condo. About an hour after we got back to their place the clouds burnt off and the sun came out. Matt took a nap so Bethany, Livi and I headed back to the beach. It was crazy how fast the weather changed and how quickly it warmed up. Alivia loved the sand! I can't wait until we bring her down to Cannon Beach next year. I enjoy going to Ocean Shores but nothing compares to Cannon Beach it's so beautiful there I love it. Here's a bunch of photos enjoy
Alivia & Daddy at Adrian & Bethany's
Livi and mama
So amazing the beauty you are...
Playing with mommy's purse
Checking out the ocean view
Getting ready to stroll the beach
BRRR so cold we lasted maybe 10 minutes
Livi spending time with Auntie Bethany
YAY! It cleared up
Playing in the sand for the first time
So pretty


No comments:
Post a Comment