This morning I entered Miss Alivia in to a baby Gap modeling contest. I'm such a dork, but I think my baby is cute enough to model. So if for some reason she is picked to be part of the top 20 kids/babies i'll let you all know so you can vote for her! Tomorrow night Matt and I are going to take Alivia to the Puyallup fair. Should be fun I hope the weather shapes up it was pretty crummy here today. Either way we will have a good time.
On a sad note I had to say bye to my friend Paul this morning over the phone, he's heading off to Iraq sometime today. He'll be gone close to a year. His wife and him have 2 boys one who's 3 and a 7 month old. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to be away from your kids for that long. Hopefully it will go by fast for him and he'll be back with his family soon.
On a sad note I had to say bye to my friend Paul this morning over the phone, he's heading off to Iraq sometime today. He'll be gone close to a year. His wife and him have 2 boys one who's 3 and a 7 month old. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to be away from your kids for that long. Hopefully it will go by fast for him and he'll be back with his family soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment