Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's day

Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad...
We hope everyone had a great father's day! We sure had a fun filled day and thankfully it was sunny out. We spent the early afternoon running around up in South Hill had to go to Costco then came home for a while to do some yard work. Then around 4pm we headed to my parent's house for a big BBQ with family and friends. It was a great time and my dad's BBQ like always is so yummy. Matt and I celebrated Father's day on Friday my parent's watched Livi and we went to the movies he wanted to see Iron Man and Hulk so we saw them both back to back. It's been almost a year since i've been to a movie in the theater. It was nice having a date night. Then last night Livi and I went to my parents where she finger painted daddy some pictures and did some hand and feet prints for him that I will be framing. Matt loved his paintings. Here's a few photos from today and a video clip of Livi from this afternoon she's getting so close to crawling I think by next week she'll be on the move.








No comments: