On Matt's
actual birthday (July 9th) he and I went away for the night. Brandon & Mandie stayed at our house and watched the kiddos for us. We had kept their son over night a few weeks prior. We spent the night in Tacoma at Hotel Murano. Such a nice place! The hotel was a few blocks away from The Rock, a restaurant we enjoy. Since the sun was out we walked down there and had a few drink and appetizers. It was nice to enjoy eating in peace and each other's company. Hotel Murano is a neat place, the inside is designed by different glass artists and 14 of the floors each have a display of an art piece. It was neat walking around looking at everything. When I made the reservations it came with a gift card to the hotel's restaurant, Bite. It was so good! We pigged out and couldn't even finish all our food. For an appetizer we got these gravy covered fries with Gorgonzola cheese. Hands down one of the best things I have ever eaten. We'll definitely be going back again for a night away and I see many dinner dates at their restaurant.
Lobby
Glass piece on our floor
Gravy fries








No comments:
Post a Comment