This afternoon I enjoyed some much needed me time. I love my kiddos to death, but mama needed a little break for a few hours. I started reading Water for Elephants a few months ago, but left my book on the air plane back from Colorado in February. With the movie coming out I wanted to read it before seeing it. I borrowed a copy and had the book read in a day and a half. So today my mom and I went and saw the movie together. It was unbelievable, the story line stayed pretty close to the book. Like all books turned into movies they always add or take parts out. The things they changed in the movie made the whole story flow better I think. I'm totally going to be buying it when it come out. If you haven't read the book I suggest it and totally go see the movie.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment