Thanksgiving was wonderful! I ate way to much, but that's the point right? I look forward to that meal all year long and my parent's always have a great spread for everyone with tons of leftovers. I feel like I've been pigging out all day. Livi and I stayed at my parent's last night and we got up early to go shopping at 5am. I go to Fred Meyer every Black Friday to load up on 1/2 price socks for the family. It's always my first stop. I also scored a cute sleeper for Ian originally $17 got it for $6. Then I got the kiddos soft fleece jumbo blankets, Livi loves her's she keeps cuddling with it. Ian's is really neat black with guitars all over it got each of those for $6. Then I convinced my mom to get a Snuggie, threw it in her cart and we were making our way through the home department we noticed on one of the end caps Fred Meyer's brand of Snuggie which are so much better! Better quality, warmer and bigger plus they were on sale for $8.50. Cheaper then the actual Snuggie brand. We both snagged one and now I'm wishing I would've grabbed another to save for later. I picked Matt up from work afterwards and we went to Target got some new bath towels for $1.50 and a new memory card and a Christmas PJ set for Livi. We decided not to brave the mall this year and continued our shopping online. Old Navy was having a great sale so Matt scored 2 pairs of jeans for $15/each and we got Livi a new shirt. I kept finding sweaters that I loved and everytime Matt would go to check out they didn't have my size in stock anymore. So tomorrow we're going to go to Old Navy and see if we can find a few things I like. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving!







1 comment:
My husband's aunt does the same thing - socks at 5am! I think it's kind of funny. But I buy socks randomly. Maybe there's some logic in buying socks for the whole year at one time...
Post a Comment