Monday, October 19, 2009

I love Target

Look what I got today for $99.00 heck yes new Travel system for baby Ian got it half off! Had to call around to a bunch of stores and my wonderful mother drove out to Graham to pick it up. I made the mistake when preggo with Livi and bought a pink carseat/stroller system and there's no way I'd be putting Ian in a pink carseat my boy wont have that :) I was thrilled because I loved this pattern and it also has a double stroller that matches which down the road I'm sure we'll get as well. So I'm planning on putting Livi's travel system on Craigslist since it's still in perfect condition make some money off it. So tips for new mom's buy gender nutral carseats that way you don't have to go out and buy another like me.

No comments: