I feel like it's been forever since i've updated, but it's only been since Monday. It's just been a busy week I guess. Tuesday was my dad's birthday. Shealun, Kyle and I decided to make my dad dinner and have a family evening. I bought dessert, chocolate banana cream pie from Costco. It was amazing I suggest buying one or two :) Shea did some appetizers and Kyle made an amazing dinner for everyone! I'm not sure exactly what he made but it was good. My friend, Nick and his wife will be coming in a few days so we've been deep cleaning and organizing the house. Still a lot to do but I have 2 days off before they get here. Livi and I went over to my co-worker, Emily's house this evening to watch Twilight and let the kids run wild. I got the hook up earlier this week Twilight on DVD and Blue Ray woo hoo one of my friends is letting me borrow them from her store. It doesn't come out until 3/21 so I feel special :) We did some other running around today but I'm not going to blog about that until tomorrow when I have all the info needed. All I have to say is my husband kicks butt he is awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment