Saturday, January 3, 2009

First post of '09

Last night my parent's watched Livi so Matt and I could go out on a date. We went to dinner and a movie. Matt just finished the Twilight series and he wanted to see Twilight again (he slept through parts at the midnight showing we went to in Nov.) it was nice to spend time together. We got another blast of snow Friday morning about 4" the roads were really icy last night when we were out, but thankfully this morning they were nice and dry. I've been feeling weird the last 2 weeks and I've self diagnosed myself with bronchitis. I'm going to see if I can get into the doctor Monday before work. I've got all the symptoms I just hope what ever it is Alivia doesn't catch. I'm glad I got around to getting her that flu shot. She get's her second boost of it on the 9th.
I haven't shared any really recent update on Livi lately so let me think what I can come up with. She's talking more duck, dog, purse, pretties, stop, no, mom (only a few times) dada, that, cup, this are her most common words. Her t's sound like d's most the time. Livi's blowing kisses and sometimes will give hugs. If you ask her where her blankie is she'll go get it or point to it. Then she has finally realized life is not fair and you don't always get your way. That's right she's now throwing tantrums! God help you if you take something away from her that she wants. No real tantrums in public yet. She's really into dancing it's so funny to watch her a lover of music just like daddy. Besides that she's just all over the place now getting into any and everything. Hope 2009 has started off well for you! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Playing in the bath

Look at those curls!



No comments: