Looks like we'll be getting another blast of the winter weather tomorrow. A few inches of snow and more freezing temps. I was all about the snow, but now it's getting old really quick! The ice especially I don't know how many times I about landed on my butt walking to my car. On my way home from work today the temp gage at a bank in Buckley said 19 degrees BRRRR so snow for tomorrow then more on Sunday then possibly more later next week. Doesn't look like we'll be getting a break anytime soon. Here's some photos of Liv from last night she was having a good time dancing around in her diaper I tried to upload a video of her dancing but it didn't load right so i'll try again tomorrow. For everyone around here or anywhere else with this crazy winter weather be safe!
What's with this face?!?

Dancing baby
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment