It was such a nice day today we decided to get out and enjoy the sunshine! Matt, Livi, Lexi and I got in the car and headed up to Mud. Mountain Dam we got there and it was closed. So we went to a park right down the road from the salon. Matt took Lexi on a walk when we got there and I laid Livi out on one of our blankets. I sat her up to see if she would sit up so I could take a few picture of her. To my suprise she sat up on her own for quite sometime before falling backwards. I was so excited! Every time I would sit her up she'd stay my baby girl is getting so big! Tomorrow is suppost to be really warm as well so I took the whole weekend off so we're taking Alivia to the zoo then on Sunday we're heading to Aberdeen/Ocean Shores to visit with Adrian and Bethany. A fun filled weekend!
Here's a way for our family and friends to keep up with our growing family. Alivia was born Nov. 9th 2007 and we just welcomed baby brother Gidian (Ian) to our family on March 5th 2010. Keep checking back we update often.
No comments:
Post a Comment